Improve Your Smile Without Interrupting Your Life!
The field of dentistry is constantly evolving and changing to best suit patient needs. Elite Dental & Implant Center has been always on the lookout for new and emerging technology to make our patients’ experience as comfortable as possible.
Call us today at (818) 578.6733 to book a free consultation.
Here are just a few of the different technologies that our center use to ensure we provide world-class service to all our patients:
- Invisalign: It’s clear, practically invisible braces that can gently straighten your teeth. They provide an effective and comfortable way to straighten your smile without the inconvenience of wearing heavy, metal braces.
- Dental Implants—Dental implants are screw-replacements for the root portion of missing teeth. Dental implants are used to restore healthy smiles when patients have missing teeth giving the patient the feel and look of a natural tooth.
- 3D DENTAL X-RAY: A 3D x-ray provides a much more in-depth look at your smile and the bones, blood vessels, and nerves that support it. With a comprehensive image of your teeth and all the surrounding oral structures, we can detect issues like extra teeth, wisdom teeth, mystery pain, and others early to provide the most conservative and effective treatment possible.
- Waterlase: The Waterlase Dental Laser allows dentists to perform procedures on teeth, bone and gum tissue with less trauma than traditional methods using a patented technology combining laser energy and water spray. The result is the ability of dentists to perform a wider range of dental procedures on teeth, gums, and bone more comfortably.
- Digital x-ray: Dental professionals today are increasingly using digital dental radiographs (digital X-rays) to better detect, diagnose, monitor and treat oral conditions and diseases.
- Sedation: Sedatives are medications designed to help a patient relax. This can be a powerful tool for avoiding pain.