Cosmetic Dentistry refers to any dental work that improves the appearance of a person’s teeth and gums without necessarily affecting their functionality. Many dentists refer to themselves as “cosmetic dentist” regardless of their specific training and experience, although there is no specific specialization in this field. At Elite Dental & Implant Center, we have done thousands of treatments including:
- Dental crowns, dental bridge, dental implants, dentures
- Dental Veneers, Lumineers
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth orthodontic
The most commonly performed cosmetic dental procedures are:
- Replace old unattractive metallic fillings with white fillings made of ceramic or composite materials
- Repairing broken and chipped teeth
- Bridging gaps between teeth if it is not orthodontic
- Reshaping teeth if too long or points
- Restore the size and shape of teeth in case of excessive wear
Why cosmetic dentistry?
Because you deserve to smile!
Cosmetic dentistry improves the overall aesthetic (the look) of your smile. The effects of a smile enhancement often have an impact on self-esteem, self-esteem and, in turn, relationships with others. Even if the “Hollywood Smile” is not feasible on all patients, cosmetic dentistry is no longer the privilege of celebrities, crowned heads, and other television stars! Thanks to the talent of our dentists, you too can get the smile of your dreams.
If you are considering this procedure to improve your smile, call your dentist to see if you are a good candidate.
Remember that your smile speaks even before you say a word!